Artistic fillings are highly aesthetic composite restorations which guarantee perfect recreation of the natural tooth appearance. Our goal at Dental Sense Clinic is always to create extremely aesthetic results for our patients, almost undetectable from natural teeth. Therefore, we apply the most advanced techniques to carefully match the filling to the natural colour and structure of your tooth.
Because of their high degree of aesthetics, Artistic fillings are especially recommended for the successful restoration of front teeth.
For our Artistic fillings we use:
- Carl Zeiss dental microscope and lenses – ensure superior precision
- Rubber dam – ideal isolation of prepared tooth provides additional precision and dryness of the treated area, which influences the quality of the filling
- State-of-the-art dental composites, completely undetectable from natural teeth
- Layering techniques - different shades are placed in layers enabling our expert cosmetic dentists to carefully match the filling to the natural colour of your tooth so that it blends in seamlessly. This is a very highly skilled discipline.
- Dental paints – give the fillings their individual character and make them look as natural as possible
- Special tools – to carefully shape the filling to match the structure of the tooth
- Our experience in cosmetic dentistry
For which cases do we use Artistic fillings?
- Teeth with extensive decay
- Gaps or spaces (diastemas) between teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Replacement of the existing fillings not fulfilling the patient's aesthetic requirements