In our dental clinic in Poland, we provide patients from abroad with affordable top-end dentistry, free advice in advance with no obligation, as well as help with organisation of dental travel and accommodation. We combine superior skills with the highest quality standards and technical excellence. And all this at an unbeatable ratio in terms of value for money. With us you discover the joy of smile.
Top standards of dentistry
Dental Sense is a clinic with complete dental solutions, where we provide all treatment options in one place. We are a team of experts who gained their qualifications and experience in Poland and abroad, participating in numerous courses and conferences. As a result our dentists became members of the following international Dental Associations:
- DGOI - German Society of Oral Implantology
- ICOI - International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- PSI - Polish Society of Implantology
- PTI - Polish Endodontic Association
- EFP - European Federation of Periodontology
- PASE - Polish Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry
We aim to achieve long lasting and aesthetically perfect results through usage of the highest quality materials, modern technologies and cooperation with the leading prosthetic laboratories. What is more, innovative methods make the treatments both effective and pain free.
At Dental Sense Clinic we use Astra Tech Implant System from Dentsply – one of the best and fastest growing systems in the world today. Astra Tech Implants provide predictable, reliable results and are covered by a lifetime warranty.
Our full support
We provide you with complete information about your dental treatment in Poland. We arrange consultation and assist with booking flights and accommodation. Once arrived in Poland you are offered a free private transfer service between the airport, hotel and dental clinic. After the first visit you receive your treatment plan with an estimate cost. We will be happy to advise on your treatment – without any charges or obligation.
1. Flights and accommodation
- We offer free and comprehensive travel advice on your flights and accommodation. Alternatively, you can leave all the travel arrangements to us.
- Concierge service with free transfer between the airport, hotel and dental clinic.
2. Direct flights to Gdansk
- Ryanair: London Stanstead, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Leeds, Belfast and Newcastle.
- Wizzair: London Luton, Liverpool, Doncaster/Sheffield, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
Return flight prices vary between £50-£100
Average flight time between the UK and Gdansk is 2 hours 30 minutes.
KLM, SAS, Lufthansa and LOT also offer flights to Gdansk (non direct with 1 stop).
3. Costs and insurance
- Save a minimum of 50% on dental treatment comparing to UK rates.
- We provide advice on UK private health insurance which may cover your dental costs.
Your first visit
We realise how important it is to be fully informed. Therefore, we focus on professional diagnostics and treatment plan. Your first visit includes:
- Initial consultation and discussion of your expectations
- X-ray diagnostics and, where necessary, 3D computed tomography (CBCT)
- Digital Smile Design on request
- Presentation of treatment plan and costs – together we will find the best solution that fits both your expectations and budget
We want to make sure that everything goes in accordance with the treatment plan upon your return home. Each of our patients is presented with a tailored schedule of check-up visits. If needed, we offer assistance and answer any questions you may have.
Our local representatives for your dental treatment in Poland
We will arrange your dental treatment in Poland, book flights and accommodation, as well as provide you with a free private transfer service between the airport, hotel and dental clinic.