We respect and protect the privacy and security of users of our Website (the “User/s”, “you”).
The primary purpose of the data processing is to enable constant improvement of the Website and the Services so that the Users can indulge in them in the easiest and most effective way.
§ 1. Data Controller
- DENTAL SENSE, a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Poland, based in the city of Sopot, at Stefana Okrzei 8B/7 Street, entered into the National Court Register (KRS) by Commercial Division of the District Court in Gdansk under KRS number 0000635383, tax identification (NIP) number 5851475415 ("DENTAL SENSE", or "we"), is the data controller with respect to the User’s personal data; we carry out the processing of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the acts on the protection of personal data, and other such relevant laws and regulations as generally applicable in the territory of Poland (the “Applicable Law”).
- The personal data of yours is collected by means of interactive forms operating within the Website. Provision of personal data in connection with your use of the Service is voluntary. Note, however, that the refusal to provide certain data may make it impossible for you to use all or part of Website functionalities.
- DENTAL SENSE processes Users’ personal data primarily for the purpose of proper provision of its dental and other professional services (the “Services”), and also for direct marketing of its own products and services. DENTAL SENSE processes personal data within the following scope: first and last name or company name, phone (mobile, or otherwise) number, email address, URL web address, and any personal information provided voluntarily in your emails.
§ 2. Safety Measures
- The processes of registration and user authentication are supported by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
- Only trained and authorized DENTAL SENSE personnel may have access to your personal data.
- If so mandated by the Applicable Law, DENTAL SENSE shall notify personal data filing systems to registration by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (the “Inspector General"). The Inspector General maintains the register of data filing systems (cf. http://www.giodo.gov.pl/138/id_art/368/j/en/) which register is public.
§ 3. Third-Party Processor
- DENTAL SENSE undertakes to provide you with access to current information about the entity contracted by DENTAL SENSE to process your data, scope of transferred data, and date of transfer.
- In the event of non-performance or improper performance of duties referred to in this Section 3, our liability, either in contract or in tort or both, shall not exceed direct losses suffered by the User. DENTAL SENSE shall not be liable for any indirect damages, regardless of their source, except in cases of its own willful misconduct or gross negligence.
§ 4. Disclosure
- protect the rights of third parties or DENTAL SENSE;
- protect public safety, or that of other persons;
- prevent or deter activities of an unethical or abusive nature;
or in all other cases required by law, in particular in cases of suspected offense or infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Subject to Clause 4.1, DENTAL SENSE shall not disclose or share your personal information to or with other persons or institutions without your express consent.
- We reserve the right to disclose to entities cooperating with DENTAL SENSE collective general statistical summaries relating to Users.
§ 5. Technical Issues, Data Erasure and Retention
- At the time of your browsing of the Website, our servers automatically collect information sent by your browser and included in log files. The information may include a variety of data, in particular email address, IP address, browser type, internet site you visited immediately prior to accessing our Website, the time of accessing the Website, and other statistics. DENTAL SENSE may use the information for the purposes of conclusion, amendment, termination of a contract with the User if any, and to ensure the highest quality of our services, as well as for technical and statistical purposes.
- As a general rule DENTAL SENSE commits to discontinue processing personal data after you have ceased to use the Service. DENTAL SENSE may continue to process your data after cessation of your use of the Service where the data:
- is necessary for the settlement of dues or satisfaction of claims for payment for the use of Services;
- is anonymized and necessary for the purposes of (i) advertising, (ii) market research, and (iii) Users’ behavior and preferences studies, and the results of the same are to improve the quality of services provided by DENTAL SENSE, with your consent;
- is necessary to clarify the circumstances of unauthorized use of the Service;
- may be processed on the basis of particular laws or agreements.
- Where DENTAL SENSE becomes aware or informed that you abuse the Service, DENTAL SENSE may process your personal data to the extent necessary to determine your liability, provided that we record for evidentiary purposes receipt and contents of the information.
- DENTAL SENSE may notify the User of unauthorized activities and demand their immediate cessation, as well as of availing ourselves of the powers referred to in Clauses 5.2 and 5.3.
§ 6. Cookies
- DENTAL SENSE uses the following types of cookies:
- session cookies – stored on the your TTE up and until you are on the Website, you disable the browser, or you log out of the Website; and
- persistent cookies – stored on your TTE for a specified period of time or until their removal by the User.
- DENTAL SENSE applies the cookies for the purposes of:
- smooth navigation on the Website, including by maintaining a User's session so there is no need to log on each and every webpage;
- verification and development of our offer, including by adjusting the content of the Service according to your preferences; and
- You consent that DENTAL SENSE makes use of external cookies (third-party cookies) that:
- display on the Website multimedia content originating from: www.youtube.com Google Inc., USA]; Facebook Connect [Facebook Inc., headquartered in the US or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]; twitter.com [Twitter Inc., USA]; www.vimeo.com [administator cookies: Vimeo, LLC. z siedzibą w USA]; instagram.com [Instagram LLC, z siedzibą w USA].;
- collect general and anonymous statistics from analytical tools: Google Analytics [Google Inc., USA];
- use or enable interactive features in order to promote the Service by using social networking sites: facebook.com [Facebook Inc., USA, or Facebook Ireland, Ireland], LinkedIn [LinkedIn Ireland Limited, Ireland], twitter.com [Twitter Inc., USA] and instagram.com [Instagram LLC, USA].
§ 7. Commercial Information
- DENTAL SENSE reserves the right to send to the Users who have signed up for our newsletter commercial information relating to the activities of DENTAL SENSE, its partners and contractors.
- Each recipient of our newsletter has the right to assert that they do not wish to receive commercial information from DENTAL SENSE by clicking on the link "unsubscribe".
§ 8. Minors
- This Website is intended for adults only.
- Persons who are under 18 years of age may use our Website with the permission and/or under supervision of their legal representatives. Minors are requested not to disclose to DENTAL SENSE or other Users any information, in particular their personal data.
§ 9. External Links
- This Website contains hyperlinks (for instance, in the form of logos of entities external to DENTAL SENSE) that, if clicked on, redirect Users to external websites. Application of such reference must not be so understood as to imply any kind of association between DENTAL SENSE and the entity to which the external website belongs.
- Neither may DENTAL SENSE be held liable for the consequences of this kind of redirection nor does DENTAL SENSE determine the content of external websites. DENTAL SENSE shall bear no responsibility for the terms and conditions of privacy and security policies in force on those websites, or for cookies used while browsing any such external websites. We encourage Users using this kind of reference to consult the contents of the relevant documents in force on external websites.
§ 10. Final Provisions